Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by SpaHealth.co.uk is controlled by Spa Shopping Limited whose offices are based at West House, Braeside Business Park, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BX. Spa Shopping collects and manages data under the guidelines set out by the Information Commissioners Office. Spa Shopping Limited are enrolled un the Data Protection program with the registration number Z2923842. The registered offices for Spa Shopping Limited are 9 Queens Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6BA. Spa Shopping Limited is registered in England (company number 4777173)
What Personal Information About Customers Does Spa Shopping Limited Gather?
We use the information which you supply to us to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.spahealth.co.uk. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience on the www.spahealth.co.uk website if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
* E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know by contacting us at our registered office.
* Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping basket between visits.
* If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Spa Shopping Limited share the Information it receives?
Spa ShOPPING Limited does not share the information it receives with third parties except as set out below:
* Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Spa Shopping Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
* With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We do not transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some features.
* You can update certain information by contacting Spa Shopping Limited at our registered office address When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
* If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us please let us know.
Notices and Revisions
You have no items in your shopping cart