1. These terms and conditions ('the Conditions') contain the terms on which SpaHealth.co.uk whose office are at West House, Braeside Business Park, Sterte Avenue West, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BX (referred to throughout these Conditions as 'We', 'Us' or 'Our'), has agreed to supply goods to you, its customer (referred to throughout these Conditions as 'You' or 'Your').
2. These Conditions shall apply to all orders placed by You with Us. By selecting the option on the payment page labelled 'I agree to the SpaHealth.co.uk Terms and Conditions' and then by clicking on the box marked 'Place Secure Payment' You agree that these are the terms upon which any order is placed and that no other terms shall apply to the order.
3. These Conditions may be modified from time to time. It is Your responsibility to review these Conditions frequently and to ensure that You accept and agree to these Conditions prior to placing each order.
4. You can submit an order by selecting the goods that You wish to purchase then proceeding to the checkout area of the SpaHealth.co.uk website ('the Website'). Any orders submitted by You are accepted subject to satisfactory payment information being received, processed and accepted by Us. Once such payment information has been received, processed and accepted by Us We will send You an e-mail acknowledging and accepting Your order ('the Order Acknowledgement'). We shall be under no contractual obligation to supply any goods or services to You until the Order Acknowledgement has been sent to You.
5. Subject to this section 5, the price of the goods shall be the price quoted on the Website at the time which You place Your order, however, We reserve the right to amend the price if the price has been altered by an unauthorised third party or that the price is wrong by genuine mistake of Our employees, agents or affiliates. In these circumstances We shall inform You of the actual price as soon as possible but in any event before goods are dispatched and You will have the opportunity to cancel Your order.
6. Although We make every effort to ensure that Our Website correctly states whether or not goods are in stock, there may be occasions where You submit an order for goods which are out of stock. In such cases We shall endeavour to supply a product of the same or greater quality and/or specification for the same price as the original goods ('the Substituted Goods'). If You are unhappy with the Substituted Goods, You may return the Substituted Goods within a period of 7 working days beginning on the day after the date in which You receive the Substituted Goods for a full refund of the price of the Substituted Goods and of the delivery costs. If We are unable to supply Substituted Goods We will inform You of this fact and shall return payment to Your account. Please note that all sizes and measurements of goods are approximate (although We do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible) and colours or designs may vary slightly from those depicted on the Website. When this happens the goods supplied are not Substituted Goods.
7. Goods ordered by You shall be delivered within a reasonable period of time and in any event within 28 days. However, any dates for delivery which We indicate to You are (unless specifically agreed with Our Customer Services Team) given as an estimate only and Your delivery date can never be guaranteed.
8. You may contact Our Customer Services Team to track the delivery Your order at any time. In addition to this, if You have not received Your goods within 28 days of receiving the Order Acknowledgement We kindly request that You contact Our Customer Service team. Subject to section 9 below, upon receipt of correspondence supporting your claim we will issue replacement goods in the post or, if the goods are out of stock issue either Substituted Goods (as defined in section 7 above) or a refund.
9. We reserve the right to levy a further delivery charge if the reason that goods were not delivered to You was that the goods were not collected by You from Royal mail (or any other carrier that We have used), or if You failed to arrange a re-delivery directly with Royal Mail (or any other carrier), and We issue replacement goods to You in accordance with section 8 above.
10. Please note that our standard delivery service is only available to mainland UK addresses and is unfortunately not available to customers with the following postcode prefixes: JE, GY, ZE, BT, IM, KW, IV, HS, FK, IO, KA, PA, PH, PO and TR. Customers living in these postcode areas will need to contact us to arrange an extra delivery cost.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
11. You may cancel Your order for goods by contacting the customer services team or at SpaHealth.co.uk, West House, Braeside Business Park, Sterte Avenue West, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BX
Please read sections 18 of these conditions before returning any goods to Us.
12. Order cancelled before delivery of goods
If You cancel Your order before Your goods are dispatched (which will usually be within 24 hours of the time when the order was placed) You will be entitled to a full refund of the price and delivery costs (or if only part of Your order is cancelled, that part of the price and delivery costs that relates to the cancelled part of the order will be refunded).
13. Substituted Goods
If in accordance with section 6 above, We have supplied You with Substituted Goods and You decide within 7 working days of the day after You received the goods that You do not wish to accept those goods You may cancel Your order either by:
(i) contacting Our Customer Services Team and returning the goods to Us in accordance with Our returns procedure set out below at section 17; or
(ii) returning the goods to Us together with the details of Your name, address and order number, stating that Your reason for cancellation is the return of substituted goods.
We strongly recommend that You follow Our returns procedure as this will ensure that Your payment is refunded You as soon as is reasonable practicable however You are not obliged to do so.
14. Faulty Goods
Under law Your statutory rights are as follows:
(i) Goods will correspond with their description;
(ii) Goods will be of satisfactory quality; and
(iii) Goods will be fit for the purpose for which they have been supplied.
If the goods supplied to You do not correspond to Your statutory rights You are advised to cease use of the goods and to contact Our Customer Services Team immediately and return the goods in accordance with Our returns procedure set out at section 17 below.
On receipt of Your goods they will be examined by a member of Our Customer Services Team who will determine whether the goods were faulty when supplied or whether they have been damaged through misuse.
If the damage to Your goods occurred by reason of Your misuse, We will inform You of this and We will at Your option either return the goods to You or dispose of the goods. If We return the goods to You, You will be responsible for any additional delivery fees which We incur. If You do not elect within 28 days either to have the goods returned to You or disposed of, We will dispose of the goods.
If the goods were faulty when supplied We shall give You a full refund of the price of the item and the costs of delivery and Your reasonable postage costs of returning the item to Us, We recommend that items are returned by recorded delivery.
15. Unwanted Goods
If You are not happy with your goods for any reason then you are able to return the goods ('the Unwanted Goods') to us, within 28 days beginning on the day after the date on which you receive the Unwanted Goods. You are entitled to request either a replacement, a refund, or a voucher to the value of the unwanted goods. We will issue vouchers, replacements and refunds for items that are in perfect and re-saleable condition. We advise you to return all goods in accordance with our returns procedures set out at section 17.
When returning Unwanted Goods it is Your responsibility to pay all postage costs for the return of the Unwanted Goods. The Unwanted Goods are at Your risk until they are received by Us. We recommend You send any Unwanted Goods back to Us by Recorded Delivery and take appropriate insurance against loss or damage in transit, however You may return items to Us in any manner You wish.
16. Wrong Items Sent
If the wrong item has been sent to You, and it is not a substituted good (in accordance with section 7 above), please inform Us and return the item by using the Returns procedure.
17. Returns Procedure
If you wish to return items, you should contact Customer Services who will advise and arrange for items to be returned to you
We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that replacements and refunds are processed and approved or rejected within 14 days of the date on which we receive the returned goods.
If you are returning faulty or incorrect goods then Customer Services will arrange for the items to be sent back to us. Please contact Customer Services who will advise on how to return the items to us. You are not liable for postage costs or potential losses or damage of items that are returned via Customer Services.
We recommend that if you are returning "unwanted goods" then you send the items to us via Royal Mail recorded delivery. The return of "Unwanted Goods" is at the customers expense. SpaHealth.co.uk are not liable for any postage costs or losses incurred when returning unwanted goods. Please contact Customer Services in advance if you are unsure.
Please return unwanted items to,
Braeside Business Park,
Sterte Avenue West,
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. We will not be liable for:
(i) any losses suffered by You that would not be foreseen by You and Us when the contract was made as the kind and extent of losses which might reasonably be expected to follow the circumstances which have caused the losses in question;
(ii) any losses suffered by You that would not be foreseen by You and Us when the contract was made as the kind and extent of losses which might reasonably be expected to follow the circumstances which have caused the losses in question;
(iii) losses to parties incurred in the course of carrying on a business.
19. Nothing in these terms shall affect the fact that We shall be liable for any loss damage, cost or expense in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any act or omission on Our part or Our agents or Our affiliates or Our contractors.
REJECTION OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
20. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, not to accept or place an Electronic Payment Instruction, if
(i) We consider it appropriate to first obtain further information, confirmation or instructions from You; or
(ii) if We are unable to obtain authorisation for Your debit card or credit card, for payment of all or any part of the amount instructed; or
(iii) where We or Our agents are prevented due to certain factors beyond Our reasonable control including, without limitation, the in-operation, inefficiency or unsuitability of the Equipment and the unavailability, in-operation of interruption of Internet or other telecommunication services ('Service Disruption Events') from transmitting or otherwise administering the Electronic Payment Instruction;
(iv) or where We have reason to believe the Electronic Payment Instruction was not received from You or is for an illegal or unauthorised transaction.
21. Once made by You, an Electronic Payment Instruction is irrevocable. It is Your responsibility to ensure all transaction details are correct before sending an Electronic Payment Instruction. Immediately before transmission of an Electronic Payment Instruction, You will be presented with the details for confirmation and at that point will have the opportunity to cancel the instruction. When We have received Your Electronic Payment Instruction, We will send You the Order Acknowledgement. Once the Order Acknowledgement has been received, You will not be able to change or withdraw the Electronic Payment Instruction. You should not assume Your Electronic Payment Instruction has been received and accepted until You receive the Order Acknowledgement. We will issue a reference number for every Electronic Payment Instruction and You will need to quote this number for any queries You may have in connection with an Electronic Payment Instruction.
SALE OF ALCOHOL
22. If You purchase goods containing alcohol You will be asked to confirm that You are 18 years of age or older at the time the order is placed, if the goods are to be delivered to a recipient other than You, You will also be asked to confirm that the recipient is over the age of 18. We kindly remind You that purchase of alcohol by or on behalf of minors is a criminal offence.
23. If an e-mail sent by Us to You is being sent to You via a computer network operated by or on behalf of Your employer, educational establishment or other third party, it is Your responsibility to ensure that You are entitled to and You have consent to receive such e-mail communications at that e-mail address.
24. We reserve the right to refrain from sending You any e-mails to such address without notifying You, even if You have subscribed to receive them, if We receive a request from Your employer, educational establishment or other third party or Your Internet service provider to stop sending e-mails to that address.
25. You acknowledge that communication by Internet e-mail is unavoidably insecure in limited circumstances. You accept the risk of e-mail between Us and You being intercepted by unauthorised third parties. We shall not be liable to You for any loss, expense or damage incurred or suffered by You in connection with such interception.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
26. If You have any queries in relation to Our service or if for any reason You are dissatisfied with the service provided by Us You should contact Our Customer Services Team
If, having contacted Our Customer Services Team You remain unsatisfied with any aspect of the goods and/or services provided to You, You may complain to the Customer Care Manager, by writing to SpaHealth.co.uk, West House, Braeside Business Park, Sterte Avenue West, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BX. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that every complaint is investigated and We will aim to provide You with a response within 15 days of receipt of Your complaint.
27. If You breach these Conditions and We do not take action against You in connection with that breach at the time, this does not prevent Us from taking action against You in the future.
28. These Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
29. No variation of these Conditions shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each of You and Us.
SpaHealth.co.uk provides access to this website (the "Website") subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. Conditions Relating to Your Use of www.spahealth.co.uk
1. Your Account
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
3. Access to www.spahealth.co.uk
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. Licence for Website access
Spahealth.co.uk grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the SpaHealth.co.uk website without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising the SpaHealth or SpaHealth.co.uk name or trade marks. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by SpaHealth.co.uk
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.spahealth.co.uk as long as the link does not portray SpaHealth.co.uk or the SpaHealth name or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other of our graphics or trade marks as part of the link without our express written consent.
5. Your conduct
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not the SpaHealth.co.uk website, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
(a) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
(b) to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" ; or
(c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SpaHealth.co.uk and is protected by copyright. All software used on this Website is the property of SpaHealth.co.uk or our software suppliers and is protected by copyright.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website.
7. Intellectual Property Claims
SpaHealth.co.uk respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please contact us, giving full details of the alleged breach.
8. Trade Marks
The names and logos used on www.spahealth.co.uk are trade marks. These trade marks may not be used in connection with any other product or service or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the SpaHealth.co.uk brand. All other trade marks not owned by SpaHealth.co.uk that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SpaHealth.co.uk.
9. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
10. Limitation of Liability
11. Events beyond our reasonable control
13. Governing law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You have no items in your shopping cart